Europe is famed worldwide for serving up some of the best stag party opportunities in the world. You really don’t have to look far or spend a fortune to organise and enjoy the stag party of a lifetime. Still, you could quite easily find yourself spoilt for choice. So whether planning for yourself or another groom-to-be, here’s a brief rundown of 10 cool stag weekend party ideas within Europe:
1. Water Jet Pack (JetLev) In London, Bedfordshire, Marbella (NomadJets)
Seriously – this is the closest you’ll ever get to living out those boyhood James Bond jet pack fantasies! Admittedly on a slightly wetter level, but more fun than you could possibly imagine! Perfect when coupled with one of the best stag do party houses in the UK
2. Red Bull Flugtag – different locations each year
You’ll no doubt have seen this on TV – lunatics from all over the world jumping off platforms with homemade gliders, ultimately crashing into the water below. Brilliant to watch, even better to take part in!
3. Zombie Boot Camp – available across most cities in the UK
Zombie boot camp provides intrepid types with the opportunity to learn how to survive the inevitable zombie apocalypse. Available in locations across the UK, head to partyhouses.co.uk for the perfect party accommodation.
4. White Water Rafting – available in Norway, Italy, Switzerland, Croatia to name a few
The thrill of white water rafting has to be experienced to be believed. That said, the very best rafting experiences can be found in mainland Europe – particularly those in Scandinavia and towards the Balkans.
5. Coasteering – available across the UK, especially Cornwall, Devon & Wales
Back in the UK, we do coasteering better than anyone else in the world! It’s a little like rock climbing, hiking and cliff diving, all rolled into one!
6. Go Full Viking in Sweden/Norway – build your own raft
The York Viking Experience might be fun, but it’s not nearly on the same level as the full Viking experience in Sweden or Norway. Live out all the fantasies you like and try your hand at building your own raft.
7. Paintballing in Europe’s biggest paintball field – Gotchaspielfeld Nord,Poland, Brozek at the German Border
How big is the biggest paintball field in Europe? Massive – big enough to accommodate an urban zone, nuclear fallout zone, area 51 and countless others besides.
8. Bobsledding – available in Riga, Prague, Budapest and Bratislava
Take the opportunity to take part in your very own recreation of Cool Runnings, even if there’s not a flake of snow on the ground. The ultimate rollercoaster and a genuine once-in-a-lifetime experience.
9. Wakeboarding at the 5 best spots in Europe
Wakeboarding is not only fantastically enjoyable, it’s also surprisingly simple to pick up. If looking for the experience of a lifetime, head out to one of the following five best spots in Europe:
- Aqua Ski Cable Park, Belgrade, Serbia
- Lake Izkar, Borovets, Bulgaria
- Passage Water Ski centre, Poros, Greece
- Lake Geneva, Switzerland/France
- Brena Reservoir, Cordoba, Spain
10. Gun Shooting Range – available across Europe including Bratislava, Poland, Hungary, Slovenia
Last but not least, a quick flight over to one of Europe’s cheapest and most scenic destinations is all it takes to (legally) get your hands on an AK-47. Not to mention, about a thousand other real guns you’ll be able to shoot to your heart’s content!
You really don’t have to look far or spend a fortune to organise and enjoy the stag party of a lifetime. Also don’t forget your custom t-shirt !